Key Questions to know if your partner is unfaithful
Cheating Detection of an unfaithful partner is not an easy task, as it is normal for the “Potential Cheating” Spouse to deny it outright. Unless you leave very obvious clues or you are caught with your hands in the dough, the rules of the gameplay in favor of the person who cheats.
Key Questions to know if your partner is unfaithful
However, it is possible to ask yourself a series of questions to detect if the people with whom you share your love are not being completely honest with you. However, the answers to these questions are not 100% reliable, so it is necessary to make a global assessment taking into account the situation you are living. If you do not have clear signs, you do not have to accuse anyone of anything.
Below you can find the list with questions to know if your partner is unfaithful.
0. Talk to your spouse about Cheating Detector APP and the information that you found and how the Interview Session works to detect emotions.
Show the Potential Cheater your Self-Record video an the questions and wait for the reaction!
1. Have you found signs that give you away (rest of makeup, strong smell of unknown perfume, hotel bills, etc.)?
It is clear that if you find any of these signals, you will deny them, but this is proof that you can hide something. So pay attention to how you justify it and draw your conclusions.
2. Do not know what to answer or do not agree with the story when you ask where the spouse has been?
Imagine the previous case. Inevitably you have asked your spouse about the reason for what you have discovered. If you do not know what to answer or your story is inconsistent, you may have another reason to suspect.
3. Hide to talk on WhatsApp? Do not you read the messages in front of you?
Although it is normal that each member of the relationship wants to have spaces of intimacy, there is no reason to devote much effort to hiding messages or talking in secret.
4. Avoid to pick up the phone in front of you?
If you call him once and do not take him, nothing happens. Now, if you frequently receive calls and notes that you get nervous and avoid making it or go to another room, maybe you hide something important.
5. Have you caught a lie and your excuse is disjointed?
We all lie sometimes. But in what context, that lie can mean a lot. Review in detail the “Lying Test” Checkpoints in the APP Interpretation module.
6. Have you noticed strange movements in your bank accounts or expenses that you cannot justify?
It could be strange if you spend too much money and, also, in places like a hotel, a restaurant or a perfume shop.
7. Have you noticed any significant change in spouse behavior?
You may have noticed that in the last few months he is not the same person, perhaps he is more irritated, he always arrives late from work or spends a lot of time away from home. This change can be due to a series of factors, but if the shift in attitude has to do with a higher degree of nervousness, it could indicate that it hides something.
8. Is he more distant but tells you that nothing happens to him if you ask him?
In addition to previous behavioral changes, you may be distant and even avoidant when you are at home.
9. Do you turn off your cell phone at night or when it is with you?
From night to morning, it turns off the cell phone at night and always seems to have it hidden.
10. Do you avoid the conversations you have about your future in common?
Maybe it does not motivate the relationship, and that’s why it looks outside for what it does not find inside. But spouse will hardly speak with sincerity, but the spouse will prefer to take refuge in infidelity.
11. Do you pay close attention to your physical appearance?
Overnight, spouse worries about the physical appearance just like when you started to go out: Spouse goes to the gym, goes on a diet, buys new clothes, and it seems spouse gets better when he goes out without you.
12. Do spouse have a strange attitude as if you had done something wrong?
In the last weeks, he has a different attitude. For example, he starts giving you things with such a high frequency that it seems strange.
13. Do you get violent when you bring up the cheating subject?
If you have ever brought up the cheating subject, you should be careful how you do it. But you can pay attention to reactions. There is no reason to react aggressively when there is nothing to hide.
14. Do spouse spend more time away from home than before?
Do you usually have meetings, work trips or stay with your friends on your own?
When the spouse is late, the excuse always works.
15. Do spouse spend many hours in front of the computer or mobile?
The hours that pass in front of the computer or mobile are too much and covers the content. If you work from the computer, it may have some sense, but it is a little strange that you lock the room for hours.
16. Is spouse serious when is with you but instead is in a good mood when a spouse may be chatting on the mobile or social networks?
It seems that your presence lately does not like it. Avoids you, and if he is with you, he is distant.
17. Do not you feel like making plans together or going on a trip?
It turns out that he spends a lot of time away from home, supposedly at work. But when you have free time, avoid being with you.
18. Do you shower when you get home
He has been home late for a while and, although he did not do it before, now he showers whenever he gets home.